Transport is a child’s play with E-Vai. There are over 100 E-Vai parking spaces in Lombardy, many located near railway stations, airports and other strategic locations.
Share your car and save money! With E-Vai, you only pay for your actual vehicle usage and you don’t have to cover any of the costs involved in owning a private car (insurance, tax, fuel and maintenance). There are no sign-up fees and our prices are among the most competitive on the market.
In participating municipalities, you can drive in special lanes and enter traffic-controlled areas (ZTL). You can also park on blue and yellow lines, free of charge. Find more details and participating towns and cities in the “Benefits in every town and city
” section. E-Vai vehicles comply with the most stringent pollution regulations and can even be used where traffic restrictions are imposed.
BENEFITS FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
One car-sharing vehicle replaces an average of six private cars, thus reducing traffic and parking problems in our towns and cities, with knock-on benefits for mobility.
All E-Vai cars have low environmental impacts. Since we launched our service, we’ve saved around 1,000 tonnes of CO2.
BENEFITS FOR THE CITY
*Towns and cities with E-Vai Points not included in this table are not subject to special agreements.
- Varese: parking allowed with disc parking, no time limits.
- Pavia: parking not allowed in APCOA car parks in Via Battisti, Via Filzi and Via Trieste.
- Bergamo: free parking in paid spaces for a maximum of 2 hours, but only with disc parking.
- Brescia: access to ZTLs not allowed through some entrances as some areas are pedestrian only (view list).
- Legnano: access to ZTL limited to Via XXV Aprile entrance point.