PLEASE NOTE: You must not open the car before your hire start time.
Inside the car you will find the vehicle’s keys in the dedicate tray, and if you have rented an electric car, the blue card for charging the veichole in the glove compartment.
If you scan the card on the charging point, the following message will appear: “Remove the plug”. Remove the cable from the car and the charging point and place it in the boot.
Please note: you must press the brake pedal to turn on the car and alter driving settings.
D = drive; R = reverse; N = neutral; P = park (to turn the car on/remove the keys)
- You should put the car back onto charge when you drop it off: each car contains instructions on how to open the charging cover.
- Get the cable from the boot and insert into the charge point in the car.
- Scan the blue charge card on the charge point sensor, select the type of plug you’re using (right or left) and confirm the operation.
- Collega il cavo alla presa di ricarica della colonnina in base al lato che hai selezionato. Se la procedura è corretta sul display comparirà il messaggio In carica.
- Put the keys back in the dedicated tray and the charging card in the glove compartment.To lock the vehicle correctly, make sure that the key is correctly stored and that the sensor emits four beeps.